Wednesday, September 28, 2016

We LOVE Dogs in Costumes!

Yesterday Roxie was lounging in her overstuffed easy chair and Trav was sprawled out on the floor. Tilly was doing her own thing. I reached up in the closet and pulled out last year's Halloween costumes. Travis has his lions mane that just slips over his head and matches his golden fur perfectly and Roxie has a Tigger costume. Tilly's rock and roll girl dress is MIA but I am now thinking she needs some sort of cat costume in keeping with our group theme. Roxie's ears perked up the minute she saw her costume. She leapt to the ground and raced over to me. Travis started prancing and pacing. These dogs LOVE dressing up! If one of them is wearing a costume and the other isn't the dog without clothes will jealously attempt to rip the others dogs costume off! Unfortunately Tilly is the only one who doesn't like being dressed and she is the one who is easiest to fit. If she liked wearing clothes I would have buy her dozens of outfits, but no, her sweaters end up chewed off and hidden in the backyard. I kind of want to dress her up as a lobster. I have no idea why I am drawn to this except that I think she would make a cute lobster. We have a whole month to try on costumes and have fun before the big day. Don't you worry! Pictures are coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment